FAMILY BIBLICAL EXPERIENCE IN THE GALILEE
Kfar Kedem is a tourist center in the Galilee which reconstructs everyday life in Ancient Israel 2,000 years ago. This hands-on experience will transport you back to Biblical times.
Family Biblical Experiences at Kfar Kedem include:
- Donkey trails in the Galilee hills
- Shearing sheep and spinning their wool into thread
- Milking goats to make fresh cheese
- Baking fresh pita bread
- Pressing olives to make oil for your oil lamp
- Turning grapes into wine using an ancient wine presses.
- Send “P-Mail” – see how homing pigeons were used to send messages.